What to expect:
- Reviews of make-up and skincare products. Mostly cheaper-end products because minimum-wage student, period. But, reviews may venture onto the strange side of high-end products due to curiosity and rave reviews of others.
- Korean cosmetics and skincare will take a good chunk of reviews because: mostly cute packaging, overall good quality and reasonable pricing.
- DIY testing. There are a lot of do-it-yourself recipes out there that I’m interested in testing out. Let’s hope a lot of them pass the test!
- FOTD & OOTD. Because both face and outfit of the day posts are easy-peesy-lemon-squeezy.
- Speaking of face, mostly neutral/natural looks will take up the blog.
- A lot of writing. Cause this blogger here likes to write. A lot.
- Due to the high amount of beauty blogs out there, I attempt to be a little different and add some gifs (whether about the products or for just plain silliness sake) in posts. Let’s see how well that’s gonna work.
What not to expect:
- Nail care. Nail polish is pretty but I get far too upset when the stuff chips and cracks before the week is over. I don’t have the patience to constantly remove and redo them either. Power to those who do!
- Body care. I’m terrible. I don’t really do much upkeep for my body. I buy whatever body wash, whatever razor, and/or whatever body lotion that may be on sale (and I just got into moisturizing my body).
- Hair care. My patience is a big factor when doing anything beauty, and hair care usually requires time that I just don’t want to give up. Let’s hope the messy wavy hair or lazy up-dos will be over-shone by the sheer power of make-up in pictures to come.
- Early 20’s
- Completing Bachelor’s in Cognitive Science
- Majorly dairy-intolerant, and living with family who are majorly gluten-intolerant. Cue a new (and necessary) passion for cooking!
- One dog, a young chocolate lab mix. He may make some cameos 😉
- No way am I a professionally trained make-up or skincare expect. Just a regular girl who like to test out stuff and see what works for her.
- Moderate acne.
- Dermatillomaniac, A.K.A Obsessive-Compulsive-Skin-Picker.
- E-mail – email@example.com
- tumblr – nadinethemakeupexplorer
- Twitter – NadineTME
- Instagram – NadineTME
And that’s all for now. Hope to see some of you for future posts!