So, I finally decided to do it! Here I am, writing the review for my HG foundation/BB that I’ve been raving about for far too long. Interested in why I may have a secret shrine dedicated to this BB? Then, click away!
All right, so I might not have a shrine, but lord knows I love this BB cream like a preteen loves boy bands. Let’s hop onto the review:
- Solid plastic, thumbs up
- Shiny lids, meh, fine I’ll deal
- Nostril tip, a-okay with me.
- All missions a-go NEXT CATEGORY
- Fairly simple!
- Give it a good shake (which I usually do with all my liquid foundations anyways) and pour out the liquid gold.
- A little goes a LONGGGG way. Around 4 drops is good to cover my blemish-filled face.
- Apply dots all over the face and blend however you want. I personally think fingers give the best coverage and finish.
- ALL SWELL, ONTO THE THIRD SECTION:
- (I have been using this stuff for a year and I totally had to go and check what it smelt like just now)
- A sort of fresh scent mixed with sunscreen. VERY mild and goes away quickly.
- ANOTHER PASS, FOURRRth section here we come.
- Okay, I am floored by how well this stuff covers.
- Typically, very thin foundations aren’t thought to have great coverage but holy cow, this bad boy can work up to full coverage no problem and can be brought down to a light coverage if needed.
- YA’LL KNOW WE’RE ON A ROLL, TO THE FIFTH TOPIC!!
- I think the thing I love most about this BB (besides its coverage) is how it looks on the skin; natural.
- It strangely enough gives me a subtle radiance AND GAH. It dries quickly, but doesn’t dry out my skin and it’s plain ol’ lovely goshdarnit.
- I have definitely gotten so many compliments on the look of my skin with this guy on. And you can see my actual skin condition ain’t that swell.
- CHU FLIPPING CHU MOFO, WE’RE ON THE TRAIN HEADING TO THE LAST CATEGORY!
Longevity & Oil Control?
- It’s WATERPROOF. What do you expect?
- Well, okay, claims are claims until proven BUT my year-long testing says that this BB cream is pretty bulletproof, even on those oily summer days.
- Still doubting me? Well, I went snorkeling with this BB on and you better believed it held strong. Waterproof indeed!!!
- It’s a dream to wear. It just melts into the skin and omg guise no transferirng. At all. It’s a miracle.
- Lord has graced us with this mighty fine makeup product, okay?
- So, if you missed the keyboard smashing above, I LOVE THIS BB CREAM THROUGH AND THROUGH.
- Plus, SPF50?! Why wouldn’t you want to be protected like that?! Take that damaging sun rays!
- BUT, if I had to pick out a couple of negatives, it would be that this BB comes in only two shades (that are pretty similar to each other when I swatched them in store), and that it’s like 20ish dollars, which is more expensive than a regular drugstore foundation(though it lasts a heck of a long time, so you get your money’s worth)
- I would recommend this foundation/BB to: Everyone who falls under the shade selection, really.
- I would not recommend this foundation/BB to: Anyone who doesn’t fall under the tiny and rather pasty shade selection?
- Overall Rating: 100000/10!!!!!
Done! Hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. It’s always nice to rave hysterically about a product.