First, KoreaDepart is a reasonable online shop for Korean skincare and cosmetics. I’ve been alternatively between them and TesterKorea for my Korean beauty needs. They’re very similar to each other, it’s just that sometimes one site has something in stock when the other doesn’t!
Typical sturdy box packaging and a few samples are nice additions~
OST C20 Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 Crema
- I disliked the C20 serum due to its very sticky texture, so I thought I could try this bad boy out. I’m liking the thicker texture of this moisturizer because my skin’s been feeling quenched lately.
It’s Skin Power 10 WR Effector and LI Effector
- I decided to add some serums into my routine to target some issues. I got the LI (which is formulated for lightening and reducing redness) because I was noticing that some hyperpigmentation was sticking around longer than usual after a big break out. I bought WR (formulated for firming and anti wrinkle) because I’ve been somewhat concerned about forehead wrinkles. I’m going to try my luck around the eye area as well.
Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB (in 01 Soft Beige)
- Got this one because all the reviews I could find were positive and its very reasonably priced (~7$). After sampling on my hand, it does indeed seem to have a high coverage and matte finish!
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer (in 01 Clear Beige)
- This is one of those cult favourites outside of the well known Korean brands. I’ve been trying to get my hands on it for ages, but it was always sold out. Behold, the tiny concealer with maximum coverage. It’s tiny because a little goes a long way for sure.
Innisfree Powerproof Eyeliner (in 02 Light Brown) & BBIA Last Water Eyeliner (in 03 Mahogany)
- My HG liquid liner was from Innisfree (Eco Penliner I think?) and this appears to be it’s reformulated self? It looks pretty similar to me, though my original is still good and has been going at least a year and a half strong (pft don’t judge me for not throwing it out if it still works). I chose light brown, cause I was curious about how it would look.
- I saw this eyeliner demo on youtube and there was some water, rubbing and etc action going on and this stayed pretty much bullet proof. So, I caved and bought one. Mahogany is basically a shimmery dark brown. I approve.
And that’s it from KoreaDepart. I know, so sad, but LOTS to come in the next haul post tomorrow.
ps: I’m getting a cat! Pictures will be had!!