A little late, but at least it’s out now! I was running around like a mad woman this past month; the job hunting and hiring process, along with my birthday preparations and meetups. Now things have settled down and I can get back to blogging! Let’s have a look at what I’ve been reaching for this month!
Off we go~
1. Bioderma Micellar Solution: This has been what I’ve been using to cleanse my face in the morning. Although this is showing the Sebium variety in the picture, I do like the Sensibio one better. Anyhow, it’s quick, easy, does the job and the mirror in the bathroom can’t tempt me to pick woohoo!
2. Kirkland Signature Borghese Revitalizing Face Serum: Another dupe for my HG Olay Regenerist Serum, but without anti-aging ingredients. I love this serum meets moisturizer; it seeps in quick and its so softtt~ I also adore the smell, grape seed oil I think?
3. The Body Shop All in One Face Base (in #02): A fantastic face powder! Doesn’t leave you cakey at all. Gives great coverage as well 🙂
4. Essence Sun Club All-in-One Bronzing Highlight (in #02): An amazing shimmery bronzer. It gives me such a nice glow while adding dimension and warmth to my otherwise pale and flat face.
5. The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome (in #01): A golden highlight that my summer skin needed. I apply it by swirling my finger on the dome and tapping it where I please (usually high points of my face). It’s not too subtle but it sure as heck ain’t glittery. Do recommend!
6. L’oréal La Couleur Infallible Eye Shadows (in Hourglass Beige, Amber Rush and Sahara Treasure): Maybelline distracted me from these with their not-so-great Colour Tattoos, but luckily I’m now on the bandwagon and I’m pretty sure I’m never getting off. These are amazing. Imagine the pigment and shimmer of pigments…but without the mess. SCORE. They’re so….beautiful…and long-lasting! Just get one already!
7. The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow (in 210 Bronze Bliss): Super velvet-y and pigmented! Blends super well. Ughhh, I’m especially in love with this warm golden shade.
8. Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara: I like the brush, despite how weirdly shaped it is. I really like how the formula isn’t very liquid-y AND doesn’t smudge on me! It’s hard to find a mascara that’s drier and smudge proof, I tell yah. But this works great, I like the effect and yup. With this price, you guys gotta run to the stores and give it a shot!
9. The Body Shop Brow Definer (in 02 Brunette): I don’t like to stray from my elf brow kit, but I saw this brow pencil and thought why not. Now, I love it. It’s so natural but it makes my brows look so neat, trimmed and perfect. Could I go as far as to say my brow are close to being on fleek? Life goals anyone?
10. NYC Liquid Eyeliner: This eyeliner is pretty popular in the community and now I see why. The brush took some getting used to, but I got the hang of it and I love it. It allows to you to do very fine and tiny lines, while looking super black. I caution a liquid liner beginners because it can be a little difficult to navigate, but I recommend all the same.
11. The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick (in 335 Hot Date): An overall solid lipstick. It’s creamy, lasts long and well pigmented. Plus this mauve-y colour is to die for!
12. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (in Cannes): I’ve been on a neutral mauve-y kick this month. These soft matte creams are very comfortable to wear, well pigmented again, and lasts a decent amount of time after you let it dry. Plus they reapply very well.
13. Sephora Collection Kiss Me Balm (in Strawberry Fizz): I love tinted lip balms that give a great wash of colour that doesn’t require a mirror and leaves a tint. Guess what? This balm does all that. I wanna collect more~
14. Hair Scarves: Maybe you guys have noticed, but I’ve been wearing hair scarves like crazy. I don’t even know, I’m just in love with how they love and how they can change the whole feel of a look. I bought all of mine from a second hand store at 99 cents a piece.
ps: why yes, I have bangs now!