I got a new job and celebrated by spending money at Sephora. I didn’t get much…nonetheless, feel free to click and find out my first impressions on them!
- Got some interesting postcard meets perfume testers. Sad thing is I’ll probably just hog these testers to myself
Beauty Insider Birthday Gift: Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien & Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Curella
- Birthday gift! My birthday is May 1st, so I was surprised to get my gift before May started, but eh.
- So, the mauve-y pink is slightly frosty and very creamy…however, with the exception of the frost, it’s far too close to my natural lip colour for my liking.
- The red one is a matte darkish neutral brownish kind of lipstick. My describing words are premium, I know. I do realllly like this one.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Mandarin Muse
- Apparently, Sephora makes the best liquid matte lipsticks. So here I am, with one orangey bold one now in my collection. What can I say? Orange/coral is my summer lip colour.
- I found the application is slightly patchy but workable. Dries relatively fast and to a very matte finish. Not sure how long lasting it is…but yeah.
- I like, will have to further test out!
Sephora Collection Kiss Me Balm in Strawberry Fizz
- I love this shape for a lip balm, but I do not like the waxy eos’ lip balms. So, I’m happy to get my hands on this
- Very thin consistency with high impact colour payoff (for a lip balm)
- I really like this, and according to others, these guys stain too, so yes. I do approve.
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm Tube
- I’ve been seeing the community raving about this brand’s lip balms, and since I’m running low on Carmex, I bought.
- I love the texture, it feels so moisturizing and smells delicious!
- I enjoy!
Sephora Collection Crease Shadow Brush 73.
- I’ve been looking really hard for a fluffy crease brush and decided to just buy this one already
- The one on display was a lot softer, and there seems to be a white-ish residue on this brush? I’m not sure if its due to dying the
white synthetic hairs.(after looking online) pony/goat hair mix. Either way, I used it and it worked just like I wanted to.
- I’m hoping with a nice wash, it’ll be softer and the white-ish residue goes away?
Marc Jacob Honey Eau de Parfum.
- I wanted a new scent and I’ve always loved the Marc Jacob’s Daisy scent. For giggles, I tried their Honey perfume next to it and found myself liking it more.
- I smell a mix of floral and citrus, they describe it on Sephora’s site as a “sunny, delicious floral”, and it’s style is “sweet, sassy and energized” Well all right, I’ll take that.
That’s all! A quick and lazy post. Hope my followers will forgive my posts lacking of visual consistencies…
ps: Does anyone else feel really out of place in Sephora if you’re not all done up? I went in unexpectedly with 8 hours-old of makeup and a functional-not-really-fashionable coat on me. Next time Sephora, I’ll show you what I’m capable of *puffs chest.