Today’s outfit inspiration came from my poodle hair. I wanted to see if I could rock these boyfriend jeans with a face full of makeup and this super curly hair (why no, this is not my natural hair & why yes, I will do a post in the near future on how to get this hair). I usually wear these jeans with a larger t-shirt and minimal make-up for, you know, a more tomboy-ish look. But ta-dah. I think it’s an all right combo.
- Jeans: H&M
- Belt: 1850 (bought years and years ago)
- Shoes: Bob’s (aka Tom’s knock-offs by Skechers)
- (figured scarf and shirt were so generic looking that you don’t really need to know bout ’em)
Inspiration for the face today…well, I knew how I wanted to do my eyeshadow and the rest took itself on a roll.
- Foundation: Lioele’s Triple the Solution BB cream
- Concealers: Hard Candy’s Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer (Light) + Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer (Light)
- Finishing Powder: Maybelline’s Fit Me Pressed Powder (120 Classic Ivory) + e.l.f’s Studio High Definition Powder (Sheer) for a touch-up.
- Bronzer: Rimmel London’s Natural Bronzer (Sun Light)
- Blush: eBay’s unbranded 10 Blush Palette (5th blush in second row)
- Highlighter: e.l.f’s Studio Baked Highlighter (Blushing Gems)
- Eyebrows: e.l.f’s Studio Eyebrow Kit (Light)
- Eyeshadow: Maybelline’s Eye Studio Color Tattoo (Barely Branded, as base) + Forever21’s Love & Beauty Eyeshadow Single (unnamed colour, but pretty spot on with Barely Branded) + e.l.f’s Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (St.Lucia, the bronze powder as crease colour)
- Eyeliner: Maybelline’s Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Blackest Black)
- Mascara: Benefit’s they’re Real!
- Lipstick: e.l.f’s Essential Lipstick (Posh)
Gosh, that looks like a crap load of stuff to put on your face. That’s just really…I don’t even know. Oh well! We gun’ keep swimming anyhow. I liked how it turned out and I think it doesn’t look like make-up exploded on me. One success at a time guys.
So, that’s all for now lovely folks,
ps: I went out for poutine (like any good Canadian does) before taking theses photos and writing up this post. The Asian lady who served me said I had a beautiful face. I was like, omg. omg. thank you. btw your poutine rules. and youre nice. please, do keep gracing the earth with your presence.