Hello everyone, hope you have all been good! I have been great (and slightly overwhelmed) because my birthday just passed! I did mention before that I’d like to try out the whole FOTD (or Face of The Day) posty-thingy other beauty bloggers do. Figured that my birthday was as good as any other day!
This birthday, I had it pretty easy. During the day, all I really did was go out for brunch with my brother, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Big festivities ain’t my kind of deal. Anyways, because I do what I want and it was just my brother I chilled with, I went with something simple and natural-ish (read: lazy). Voila, the day look~
Products used in Day Look:
- Foundation & Concealer: Vichy Dermablend Ultra Corrective Cream Stick (in #12 Opal)
- Setting Powder: Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder (in 120 Classic Ivory)
- Blush & Cheekbone Contour: e.l.f Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (in St. Lucia)
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette; Suspect (all over lid) & Bootycall (brow-bone & inner corner)
- Eyebrows: e.l.f Eyebrow Studio Kit (in Ash, both wax & powder used)
- Mascara: Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara (in Black, on upper lashes) & CoverGirl Clump Crusher (in Black, on lower lashes)
- Lipstick: e.l.f Essential Lipstick (in Gypsy)
A few days later, all my family’s schedule finally aligned and we went out for a birthday dinner at a restaurant of my choice. A new all-you-can-eat sushi and dim sum restaurant opened nearby and, being a sushi lover myself with a picky-eater-but-dim-sum-lover brother, it seemed like the perfect choice. All-you-can-eat sushi places aren’t usually fancy by any means, but I decided a little face-dressing doesn’t hurt anyways! I did wear my glasses out, but here’s the night look without them!
Products used in Night look:
- Foundation: The Face Shop Face it! Waterproof BB Cream (in #01 Light Beige)
- Concealer: Vichy Dermablend Ultra Corrective Cream Stick (in #12 Opal)
- Setting Powder: e.l.f Studio High Definition Powder (in Sheer)
- Blush: eBay’s unbranded 10 Blush Palette (4th in top row of palette used, which is a satin apricot colour)
- Eyeshadow: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow (in Sunset Seduction, every colour used).
- Eyebrows: e.l.f Studio Eyebrow Kit (in Light, both wax & powder used)
- Eyeliner: Innisfree Eco Blush Pen Liner
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash WaterProof Mascara (in Very Black)
- Lips: Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Lip Tint (in #3 Orange Chacha)
And now, with glasses~
And that’s all folks! Hope I kept your eyes a little entertained!